How to use ColdRush® Products
- BEFORE FIRST TIME USE, hand wash towel with warm water and mild detergent for at least 30 seconds.
- To use, soak in water for 30 seconds or until completely wet, ring out excess water, and place directly on your skin.
- Cooling lasts up to 4 hours.
- When the cool effect fades, re-wet and reuse.
- When dry, do not tear or pull apart.
- Let ColdRush® air dry once you have finished your cooling session
- Store the ColdRush® product dry
- When dry, please do not tear or pull with strength.
- The ColdRush® item will dry out and become hard with no exposure to water. When the ColdRush® item dries out and becomes hard, pour warm water onto the item to wet and make it pliable.
- Clean with neutral detergent, no dry clean, no bleaching, no drying in the sun, dry by air if not using for an extended period of time.
- If the ColdRush® item is affected by odor, mildew or mold, wash warm water and soap and add ammonia to the detergent.
How does ColdRush® work?
Answer: ColdRush® products, when wet, stay considerably cooler than the outside air, providing long lasting relief. This is possible because of our special eVapora™ material. The hyper-evaporative material retains water while allowing you to stay dry. Simply rewet with hot or cold water to reactivate the cooling sensation.
How long does the cooling affect last?
Answer: 2 to 4 hours depending on the humidity.
Will it mildew?
Answer: ColdRush® will not mildew if used and stored properly. Air dry ColdRush® products completely before storing until next use to avoid mildew.
If the ColdRush® product is affected by odor, mildew or mold, item can be washed with warm water, ammonia and detergent.
Can I wash ColdRush®?
Answer: Yes, ColdRush® products are machine washable.
Do not bleach.
How long will ColdRush® products last?
Answer: With proper care, ColdRush® products will last a very long time.
Are ColdRush® products considered a medical device?
Answer: No. Do not use as a prescriptive device for heat related exhaustion/stroke. ColdRush® only reduces rate of body heat build-up, and cannot prevent the effects of heat stress in all conditions.
Are ColdRush® products safe for all ages?
Answer: Yes, with guidance for small children.
Not edible, and may cause mild skin irritation.
Does ColdRush® protect from the sun?
Answer: ColdRush® products are UV resistant, and do not protect from 100% of UV rays.